Why Choose Us?
- Free Case Evaluation
- Over 40 Years Experience
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Our Repution is Based on Results
- We Don't Get Paid Unless You Win
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Licensed In MI, OH, PA & NJ
- Calls Returned Promply & Efficiently
Our Practice Areas
Goren, Goren, & Harris, P.C. | Personal Injury Attorney in Detroit, MI
For a trusted Detroit, MI personal injury attorney, work with the professionals at Goren, Goren, & Harris. We have built a reputation by resolving our clients' cases in their favor. Our firm has more than 40 years of experience. We have the knowledge, skill, and resources necessary to help you fight for your right to recovery.
Personal injury is a broad area of civil law. It can include a variety of accident types and specific injuries. As a firm, we have represented many different kinds of cases within this branch of the law. When you choose to work with us, we will match you with an attorney who has years of experience dealing with clients just like you. Whether you've been in a car accident and sustained a brain injury or want to pursue a malpractice lawsuit for injuries sustained during childbirth, we have the right legal advocate for you. We also work closely as a team, internally providing advice and guidance. When you work with us, you will benefit from our staff as a whole and our extensive professional resources.
In addition to providing you with a highly qualified staff, we also work to be convenient and affordable. You can meet with us during regular work hours or schedule a flexible appointment. We charge no legal fees during negotiations and trials and we only collect if you win your case. Call a Detroit, MI, personal injury attorney from Goren, Goren, & Harris today and schedule your free case evaluation. We also work in the communities of Warren, Dearborn, Livonia, and Southfield and are licensed to practice in New Jersey, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Free Case Evaluation!
- Attorneys belonging to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum with numerous recoveries exceeding a million dollars.
- Martindale-Hubbell's highest AV rating for Legal Ability and Ethics.
- Attorneys that have published numerous legal articles and legal textbook chapters.
- Well-Respected Within Our Industry- many clients come to us at the recommendation of other attorneys and judges that have recognized our commitment and the results we achieve for our clients.